Thursday 24 March 2016

, , , , ,

PPP Lady MPA Sania Naz with Lyari Gang Bhatta Khoor

Sponsored ads
PPP Lady MPA Sania Naz with Lyari Gang Bhatta... by umar-akmal"This is the dream ladies are bolstered on. They think they are treated with respect with a man. Be that as it may, I had more regard when I was single. It was the greatest oversight I made," said Khan. Reham additionally talked about how the previous cricketer neglected to protect her from her savage commentators and that at last prompted their separation. "Through the marriage, I had one and only issue – that why is everybody assaulting me and why is this man not making a move. And after that at the season of the separation, individuals said as much numerous things about me, such as harming him and hitting him," she said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment