Wednesday 18 May 2016

, , , , , ,

Breaking News :PM Nawaz Sharif and Caption (R) Safdar Can be Disqualified , Shocking Revelations

ISLAMABAD: PML-N pioneer Captain (retd.) Safdar said he didn't cover resources of his significant other Maryam Nawaz, girl of Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif, in his assignment papers. "I haven't covered the advantages of my significant other. The individuals who are making claims ought to demonstrate them and in the event that they do as such, I will possess them, he told news channel God willing, I will react to every one of the charges. In any case, the individual, who documented an appeal against me, stands excluded under Article 62, 63 of the Constitution," he said, including that the informer himself had involved a huge number of sections of land of Tarbela Dam land

0 comments:

Post a Comment